Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas in New York

Last week, me, my mom, and Gram headed to New York to experience the Christmas spirit of NYC! Overall, it was a great trip and I am so glad we went, and can't wait to go back in December 2012!
My favorite areas of New York are Tribeca and Bryant Park. The next time we go back we will definitely stay at one of those areas. This time, we stayed downtown Manhattan.
At the Today Show! It was very cold this morning, if you couldn't tell.
We were lucky enough to get Regis & Kelly tickets! I had never been on a live set like this and it was very cool to see the entire production. And, each member of the audience received $500 to Snapfish! I have been ordering so much stuff...Christmas cards, personalized stamps, etc!
The tree at Rockafeller Center was beautiful!
We were supposed to fly home on Sunday, but fortunately our flight got canceled and we weren't able to come home until Monday night. Having Sunday as an extra day, me and my mom went back downtown, did some extra shopping, stopped by Magnolias Bakery (picked up some cupcakes!) and enjoyed the extra city time. We finally were learning the street system and subway system. New York is a fast-paced, fun, energetic city that makes you want to come back and do everything all over again!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Your pictures are neat...I've always wanted to experience New York City at Christmas time. I hope you got a lot of shopping done!