Thursday, March 3, 2011

ABCs of Me.

Many of my favorite blogs are participating, so I thought I would too!

A. Age: 25

B. Bed size: King! Finally!

C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning up after dinner.

D. Dogs: Beetle Bailey - puggle, Sassy - pug (actually my parents dog, but she stays with us!)

E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast and Coffee

F. Favorite color: right now...light blue, gray, and white

G. Gold or silver: Both!

H. Height: 5’2

I. Instruments you play(ed): None. I don't have any musical ability.

J. Job title: Program Manager

K. Kids: None. Someday.

L. Live: Saint Louis, MO

M. Mom’s name: Jane

N. Nicknames: None...I know...how boring?!

O. Overnight hospital stays: None, thank goodness.

P. Pet peeves: Unorganized people. Slow moving people.

Q. Quote from a movie: "I invented post-its" - from Romy and Michelle's High school Reunion.

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: Branden - 20...almost 21 in August!

T. Time you wake up: Between 6:30am - 7:30am on weekdays, Between 7:00am - 8:00am on weekends

U. Underwear: Yes, I wear it.

V. Vegetables you dont’ like: Love them all!

W. What makes you run late: I really try to never be late. But, if I am, I blame it on my husband.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, duh.

Y. Yummy food you make: White Chicken Chili, Sweet Potato Fries, and Smoothies

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Elephant

1 comment:

Mallory said...

Love the new blog! :)