Friday, September 18, 2009

A short, but so long of a week.

This was my final week at my job, and on Monday I start my new position. So excited!!! This week was packed every night with something to do. Monday started with a mid-term and paper due in my Masters class, Tuesday, we finally got our wedding pictures (as you can see from my last post) and Wednesday my husband and myself headed over to Mac and Brandy's for dinner.

We got to Mac's around 6 for some pre-dinner drinks, and then had the most awesome dinner. Chef Mac made chicken spadini kabobs that were wonderful, Brandy made risotto, and I made a spinach salad with strawberries, mandarin oranges, walnuts, and poppy seed dressing! Mac and Brandy are in the stages of planning their wedding so it is fun to hear about what Brandy is doing. I'm so excited and honored to be in their wedding ;)

Thursday at work was our staff meeting, and my boss got me cup cakes from the Cup Cakery in the CWE (he knows me to well!) We all had one and they were phemomenal! See below!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: