Monday, September 21, 2009

The End of Wedding Season 09

It was a quiet Saturday morning, which was really nice. Except for the fact I woke up and my eyes felt like they were bruised again! I finally looked it up online and it said that when your eyes feel like they are bruised, it could be a sign of migraines :( I have been getting pretty serious head aches lately so it could very well be. I laid down for a little while longer with a corn bag on my head and eyes and that made it feel a little better. It was such a gorgeous morning, Beetle and I sat in the backyard watching Derrick shoot his bow. (He bought a target, so how my husband can practice...oh goodie.)

That afternoon, we had the Fenton-Fadler wedding. The wedding was pretty, and after wards we all headed to The Village Bar on Manchester for some drinks. The reception was held at the Hilton St. Louis Frontenac. It was nice, and my friend Liz was in town, so it was really nice to see her and hang out with her. It ended up being a pretty long night, a 3 am-er. However, this was our last wedding of the year, so that is great news! I need a little break until the next season starts.
Sunday, Derrick and I got up, went to church (yes, we have found a Lutheran church we like :) and then headed down to the antique district. I am looking for a very unique wooden table to put in my kitchen. So far, no luck.

No comments: