Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gobble, Gobble!

I think it has been over a month since my last post. It's that time of the year, when so much is going on and I am busy!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Springfield, MO this year. We drove there a day early to go to Silver Dollar City with the Stewart family. Now, I have lived in Missouri for over 16 years and have NEVER been to SDC. Can you believe it? We rode rollarcoasters (one of my favorites!) and enjoyed the 65 degree day. Jonathan and Lincoln were especially cute riding the kiddo rollarcoasters. When Jonathan would remember, he would put his little hands in the air while laughing hysterically.

Is Jonathan the cutest kid ever? I think so!
We had a wonderful meal on Thanksgiving Day. We even got a little surprise snow! I just love when it snows on holidays. It's like it was meant to be. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season so far! I know we are!

No comments: