Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ladies' Nights

As much as I love and adore my husband, I enjoy nothing more than a night out with my girlfriends! We all headed out for Maria's bachelorette party in November! We started at Julie's for drinks and presents, then got on our AMAZING bus for the night!
We made our first stop at McGurks, which was a blast!!!

The night ended with dancing, which was perfect, because I hadn't been dancing in forever! Maria's wedding is coming up and I can't wait to see her in her dress :)

I was also lucky enough to have another girls night out this past Wednesday. My girlfriend Brandy and I went to see the incredible CARRIE UNDERWOOD! We headed to Tani in Clayton for some sushi and martinis, and then drove down to Chaifetz Arena. Carrie's voice live is absolutely beautiful. Her show was great and I'm so happy we went! Unfortunately, I didn't get a pictures with B, oh well, maybe next time!

No comments: