Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My New Obsession!

A couple days before Christmas, my husband came home with some wrapped gifts, and of course he nor I could wait to open them, so before we headed out to dinner, I opened. As you can see, it was a Pentax K-x!

For the past year, I have really wanted to get into photography (babies, engagement, and families) but hadn't purchased a camera yet. Derrick was aware that I wanted to do this and so he surprised me and picked it out himself! I was so surprised and still, I am very excited!

I have a lot to learn about this camera. Derrick also got me lessons so I can learn all of the in's and out's and use every feature it has to offer. Derrick is also really into this gift. I can't wait to start traveling with it and getting some really great shots. Thanks to my husband for such a great and thoughtful gift! It really is a gift that will keep on giving!

No comments: