Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another Gegg



On a cold weekend in the middle of January, Derrick and I made a quick trip to Ste. Genevieve to visit a very special little baby. Ally Rose Gegg was born just a week a half earlier to Elisha and Tyson.

She was the tiniest baby I have held in a while, just over 6 lbs. She was the sweetest little baby! So presh!

Now, Derrick doesn't normally hold newborns, but he really wanted to hold little Ally. Tyson and Derrick have been good friends since kindergarten. It's amazing to me that Elisha and Tyson have a new little family member. Babies are such a miracle. It's so hard for me to wrap my mind around how it all comes to be. (And yes, I know how babies are made!)

For the majority of the time, she slept, however, every once in a while she would put her arms over her head a stretch. She even opened her eyes. One of the cutest things about Ally is that she was born with a head FULL of hair! Looks like she's getting her hair from her mom!

Congrats to the Gegg family on their new arrival!

No comments: