Monday, August 23, 2010

Another House Project, Check!

Friday was a big day. While I was having Lasik surgery, Derrick was at home with the window installers! Our house was built in 1958, and the windows we had were the originals! It was time for an upgrade. Derrick and I both agree it takes ages off of our house.

The window installers were there from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. We had I think 14 windows to replace and as you can see some of them were pretty large, and the workers had a hard time busting the old ones out and putting the new ones in. However, they did a great job with the caulking and the windows really look great. I'm excited to see how much our electric bill will change.

Another house project down, who knows how many more to come!

1 comment:

Mallory said...

I'm so jealous! Your house looks great...we'd LOVE new windows, just not in the works right now!